Series 1 is a 10-week course and will prepare you to sell the Midwest’s “Bread & Butter” – Mexico & the Caribbean. This series will consist of industry, resort, and destination training. You will be required to participate in each lesson, homework assignment, project, and Facebook group discussions.
This course is meant for newer travel professionals. The cost is $150.00. If you are interested, please contact Amber Zakem – email@example.com for details.
MAST will provide you with material needed to get started, such as:
- Reading Assignment: Hug Your Customers
- Travel related articles to review during certain sessions
- List of destination and resort courses to be completed
- Access to Nolan Burris’s Virtual Boot Camp for travel professionals
- Access to Xpedition’s Exclusive Facebook Group for group discussions.
- Personal assistance from MAST’s Social Media Specialist
Upon completion of industry, destinations and resort courses:
- Complete the niche project, and email document to Amber Zakem – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turn in your reference guide to your employer. Use this reference guide as a start to your travel career. The reference guide can consist of travel articles, course completion certificates, course outlines/notes, log-ins and passwords, PowerPoint slides, etc.